Outsource UK are currently looking for a Customer Care Administrator to join an Insurance Company based in Baildon.
The purpose of the role is to provide clerical and administrative support to clients and advisers in the delivery of first class customer care in line with their service standards. You will be responsible for issuing all insurance documentation within service standards, and to support the company's goals by demonstrating excellent customer care skills.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities
- Comply at all times with the requirements of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, the Financial Services Act 2012 and the Financial Conduct Authority rules.
- Deal with telephone, email and written enquiries from all clients, providers, introducers and internal colleagues in a polite and efficient mann
- Maintain accurate and secure records using the Company's internal IT system
- Ensure all requests, (telephone, email and letter), and diaries are processed effectively and within Company service standard
- Process new business and renewals in support of the advis
- Prepare quotations, invoices, and documentation and market surveys on behalf of the Adviser
- Where the Company provides a claims support service ensure all communications and requests for assistance are passed to the Customer Care Claims Assessor / Customer Care Medical Liaison Officer.
- Ensure all departmental information is handled securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 at all tim
- Pass any client complaints to your Line Manager for action and notification to the Complaints Officer in line with the company's Complaints Procedu
- Support the departmental Service Level Agreements as directed by your Manag
- Comply with all Company systems and procedu
- Maintain professional competence, undertaking training as identified in your performance review and the training and competence requirements of the Company.
- Undertake all other duties as required and direct
Due to the changing nature of the business, the job holder may from time to time be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within their capabilities.
Skills, abilities & personal qualities
- Good keyboard skills including Microsoft Office, e-mail and Internet. Excellent telephone manner and customer care skills.
- Observe the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the company's registration under the Act.
- Adopt and embrace the principles of the company's Mission and Values, treating our customers fairly at all times.
- Act in a dignified and professional manner at all times.
- Co-operation Relationship building Positive attitude Accuracy
- Analysis and judgement
- Customer focused
- Effective communication
- Maintain absolute client and company confidentiality at all times.
Training, education & qualification
- Educated to an appropriate standard.
- Commitment to achieve CII IF7 qualification.
For further information on this role, send your CV over to email@example.com.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk