Customer Services Advisor
|Sector||Customer Service | Call Centre Jobs|
|Salary||£20,000 Per Annum|
|Locations||Cambridgeshire, East Anglia , UK|
|Date Posted||15th Mar|
|Basic Salary £18,000 - £21,000
Are you their next 'Operations' superhero?
If so, you may be just the person they are looking for.
This company is the courier of choice for over 650 top Cambridge companies - and their rapid growth and BIG plans mean they need an 'Operations' super hero to join their team.
They will supply the desk, computer, phenomenal team spirit and everything else you need.
You'll supply the can-do attitude, attention to detail, upbeat personality, and confidence in delivering the best possible customer experience from start to finish.
A few clues about how to know if you're the superhero they are looking for??????.
- A positive, can do attitude.
- A desire to deliver the best.
- Excellent communication and service skills.
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm.
- A great sense of humour.
- Competence and attention to detail to deliver a premium service for the customer.
- Eagerness to learn new things and always be looking for ways to make things better.
- A proven ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic team environment.
- A highly organised approach and be able to use your own initiative to get things done.
- The ability to think on your feet and be happy to go the extra mile (they are a courier business, after all).
Domestic, International & Same day Delivery Coordinator
Typically, your day will entail working as part of a dynamic, customer focused team to deliver superb customer service.
Specifically, it will involve:
- Answering incoming calls
- Processing domestic and international shipments onto carrier's software including weighing, printing labels and notifying customers of tracking details, weight excess costs etc
- Helping to quote enquiries
- Helping and problem-solving email, live chat and phone enquiries
- Taking bookings and liaising with same day controllers
- Allocating jobs to the drivers and third-party suppliers
- Processing jobs and proof of deliveries onto their software package
- Monitoring work in progress of UK overnight and international shipments and helping resolve any problems
- Checking carrier invoices, driver PoD's and other admin duties as required
- Liaising with storage clients and helping in the storage warehouse
- Using Microsoft Office
- Identifying opportunities for upselling their service
What they will give in return:
- Basic Salary with opportunity of bonuses
- 29 days holiday a year (includes Bank Holidays)
- New iphone which can be used for both business and personal use (within Company Policy)
- Discounts on holidays, hotels, flights, shopping, dining, cinema tickets and more!!
- Pension scheme with People's Pension
All training will be given.
If this sounds like an environment you'd enjoy, and you'd like to join a fast growing business they would love to hear from you.
Once you have uploaded your cv you will receive a link to the employers career portal and full job description where you can leave a statement as to why you would be suitable for this role.
Please Wait. Loading...
Please Wait. Loading...