Digital & Content Marketing Executive - Maternity
|Salary||£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum|
|Locations||London, South East, UK|
|Date Posted||13th Feb|
|A Digital & Content Marketing Executive is required to join a fast-growing E-commerce Organisation.
This position is responsible for driving the successful delivery of digital content delivery through proactive and structured project management. The primary focus is on daily ecommerce and digital content on the website, mobile applications, and other related digital properties.
- Understand consumer motivations and mindset in the online environment and translate into successful digital marketing strategies that drive qualified online traffic to the website through Social Media, Content Marketing, Email and SEO.
- Monitor, analyse and report performance of Social Media, Email and SEO initiatives and assess against goals and objectives.
- Maintain a basic knowledge of SEO best practices, content categorization, structure, distribution and measurement.
- Assist in development, maintenance, and continual optimization of the website to ensure strong rankings among top search engines.
- Effectively troubleshoot functionality of Magento 1 and 2 functions between HQ and vendor.
- Develop device-specific strategies to meet the growing needs of mobile and tablet users.
- Analyse key revenue and engagement metrics for website, social media, and search engine marketing initiatives and make recommendations for content optimization.
- Responsible for managing product recommendation engine to improve product cross-sell and up-sell.
- Identify improvements and make recommendations needed for on-site shopping experiences and paths to conversion.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests that optimize landing pages and user experience.
- Identify digital marketing trends, insights and emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective.
- Maintain collaborative partnerships with vendors and other external partners.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Intermediate or stronger computer literacy skills, including - Intermediate Microsoft Office software knowledge; advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word application skills.
- Experience with analytic tools and report building (Google Analytic, Google AdWords reporting) for digital marketing activities & KPIs.
- Knowledge of data driven marketing within the ecommerce industry with ability to plan and project manage multiple tasks, programs and marketing campaigns simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills; read, write, and speak fluent English in a technical marketing environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Please Wait. Loading...
Please Wait. Loading...