Export Control Officer (ECO)
Key Technical Skills
- Be familiar with Export Control Licence Application within the UK and US
- Have excellent attention to detail, thoroughness of approach, and good record keeping
- Be capable of liaising with Engineers, Supply Chain, Management and the Export Control Regulators.
- Ensure you have fantastic communication skills.
People Managament Skills
- Application of high ethical standards
- Builds relationships with stakeholders to gain trust and mutual respect
- Clear communication skills
- Good time management, planning and organisational skills.
Key Interpersonal/Behavioural Skills
- Have good people skills and great communication skills
- Be a team player
- Accept responsibility for and demonstrate a visible commitment to Quality.
- Lead by example and set high personal standards.
- Alway works to the professional standards expected of the role
- Self-check all own work prior to its release
- Learn lessons and prevent recurrence
Have Export Control business expertise
Top major tasks and activities
- Be a key point of contact for day to day advice and guidance within the business on Export Control
- Support the implementation of Export Control policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate Export Control record database for compliance purposes.
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.