Role: Finance Administrator
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3-6 months
Fancy working with the Europe's leading Entertainment Company?
Our client is a large entertainment organisation; they excite and inspire customers with leading innovations and technologies in the entertainment industry. They strive to be the best for customers and the people working for them. They are always looking for ways to improve. That spirit has made us what we are today, and it will drive us to become what we want to be tomorrow.
* Investigate outstanding invoices and identify course of action required to allow for the invoice to be settled
* Work with Finance Teams regarding invoice queries, approvals and rate changes of temporary agency resources
* Liaise with senior stakeholders throughout the business to resolve historic and often challenging issues
* Purchase order management and debt control
* Act as an expert resource on Accounts Payable processes and systems and provide advice to internal and external stakeholders.
* Assisting with escalations of outstanding invoice authorisations, acting as a liaison between the worker and client to resolve any such escalations
* Ensure all issues highlighted by business users are fully documented and/or escalated to the Accounts Payable Compliance Manager
* Assisting with day to day financial queries, managing WIP, debt and PO chasing
* Undertake all duties in accordance with the laid down procedures in the Quality Assurance Manual.
* Ensure that own areas of work are serviced and covered thoroughly and efficiently.
* Support team members with workload as and when business requires
* Any other appropriate duties as directed by the appropriate team leader or Manager.
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
* Prior experience working within Finance and/or a related degree
* Experience with systems such as Ariba, PeopleSoft or Clarity would be beneficial
* Excellent attention to detail
* Articulate with a positive approach, and capable of dealing with confrontational situations sensitively and professionally as well as forging strong relationship with Contractors and Hiring Managers
* Good reasoning skills and ability to deal with complex issues and make sound judgements on solutions
* Excellent telephone skills (basic sales, message handling, service).
* Resilient and ability to remain calm and professional under difficult circumstances
* Ability to project professionalism and confidence at all levels over the phone and face to face
* Excellent time management skills with an ability to meet tight deadlines
* Flexible attitude and approach
* Practical level of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please submit CVs in the first instance.