|Salary||Excellent salary + benefits|
|Locations||UK, West Midlands, West Midlands|
|Date Posted||12th Feb|
|An Engineering Graduate is sought by a world leader in automotive foam its Engineering Team based in Wednesbury.
In this position you will join a forward looking, exciting, fast paced team, and report to the Engineering Manager. This role is ideal for a graduate looking to gain valuable experience in Automotive or chemical industry.
As a part of the Engineering team on site you add value by the delivery off:
* Under take individual projects important to the company, involving design, specifying, and installation, commissioning, and training out correct use to operators.
* Assist in and own the delivery of an autonomous maintenance programme which involves working with the manufacturing team to deliver the first line of maintenance on their equipment.
* Owning, operating and delivering the sites condition monitoring systems, advising the team on equipment that is operating outside its normal conditions, prompting attention before failure.
* Support the development of Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) Programme, using maintenance software package, reviewing and updating information.
* Assist the team with Administrate duties including the production of Operator Description sheets and assisting in the purchasing process.
* Producing technical drawings using a the organisations CAD packages, to assist with improvement programmes and new installations.
* Assist in many of the departments activates by taking the role of a project coordinator,
The successful Graduate Engineer will demonstrate:
* Electrical or Mechanical engineering Degree
* Keen interest manufacturing, machines and processes.
* Awareness of working within the Automotive or Manufacturing industry would be an advantage (but not essential)
* Excellent Microsoft experience - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Able to produce technical drawings within Auto CAD or Solid works
* Understanding of Continuous Improvement, problem solving and lean manufacturing technics would be advantageous.
* A self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Conscientious, methodical and able to work to your own initiative.
* Ability to deliver under pressure, be enthusiastic and responsible.
* Task orientated with the ability to build effective relationships, you will adopt a proactive approach to supporting the Health & Safety Function.
Wednesbury, West Midlands
Excellent salary + benefits
Please Wait. Loading...
Please Wait. Loading...