|Salary||£7.30 per hour|
|Locations||UK, West Midlands, Worcestershire|
|Job Type||Contract / Interim|
|Date Posted||11th Jan|
|My Client a market leader in advanced LED/ Video and audio technologies are currently recruiting for a Moving Light Technician.
Main purpose of the job: Working as part of the Moving Lights Team, the primary role of the Moving Light Technician is to assist the Head of Department in the preparation of fixtures and accessories through the department, to the Company's standards and within the deadlines set.
Summary of principal duties and responsibilities include:
* Work as part of a team in the preparation, cleaning, verification, testing and returning of fixtures.
* Assist in the specific show preparation of moving light orders.
* Identify common faults within the prep process and report to the Head of Department.
* Ensure software and fixture settings are correct against orders.
* Inform the Head of Department of any shortages of equipment / consumables for forthcoming jobs.
* Support the Head of Department with routine maintenance and repair of fixtures where needed.
* Keep up to date with the latest fixtures and technology within the department.
* Ensure the LEAN process is adhered to at all times.
* Assist in the undertaking of stock cycle counts with operational departments when scheduled.
Skills and attributes required:
* Good understanding of the industry and previous experience within a warehouse environment.
* Good understanding of the Company's product range and procedures.
* Previous experience with preparing and testing moving light and LED fixtures, with some awareness of electro-mechanical equipment would be an advantage.
* Ability to learn and retain information in a reasonable time frame.
* Conscientious with a good eye for detail.
* Methodical and analytical approach to work with good fault finding skills.
* Basic understanding of LEAN process would be an advantage..
* Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative as well as part of a team.
* An understanding of stock control systems and familiarity with basic IT skills.
* A good understanding of:
* Electrical safety at work
* PAT testing
* Safe working practices.
* Competent in identifying and ordering spare parts.
* Ability to follow and undertake safe lifting practices as instructed.
* Prepared to work additional hours when necessary.
The working hours are Monday - Friday 09.00-18.00 with an hourly rate of £7.30.
Please Wait. Loading...
Please Wait. Loading...