An exciting administration opportunity has arisen to join the Business Standards Team, giving you exposure to the whole business and the opportunity to grow and develop your skills for future roles in the company.
You'll be involved in fulfilling the transactional requirements to ensure our brokers trade compliantly. This could include; reviewing new broker applications, investigating and processing broker acquisitions and inputting a variety of changes into our database. This will involve liaising directly with brokers via email/telephone so an excellent customer service approach is essential.
If you're looking to start your career or gain experience in a new industry why not consider joining one of the world's largest insurance companies at their UK Head Office?
Skills and Experience:
No previous experience or specific qualifications are required as we will look to support your professional development following a successful probationary period.
We are looking for someone who:
* Is qualified to A level standard
* Has good organisational and prioritisation skills
* Can work proactively and collaboratively with multiple teams
* Has close attention to detail and an eye for accuracy
* Can communicate confidently and effectively via different means with all levels of stakeholders
* Would work well with their immediate colleagues
* Has good experience with MS Office, in particular Excel
* An ability to review information and articulate your findings
* Has a creative and innovative mind-set to support the delivery of our long term vision
What can Allianz offer you?
- A salary of between £22,000 - £25,000 which is reviewed annually,
- Annual Bonus related to individual and company performance
- A generous pension plan
- Competitive holiday allowance that increases with length of service, with the option of buying and selling up to 5 days holiday per year
- Share purchase plan
- Flexible benefits plan, giving the option to tailor benefits (such as dental insurance and private medical care) to suit individual needs
- Excellent training and development opportunities