Head of Financial Reporting
We are currently looking for an interim Head of Financial Reporting to work for a top financial services business in London.
Head of Financial Reporting deliverables;
- Ensure that International Market's financial reporting deadlines are met in compliance to IFRS and SII accounting standards.
- Ensure that strong financial controls are in operation, effective and actively monitored.
- Lead, manage and inspire direct reports; this includes managing and coaching a team of senior direct reports and the wider financial controls function
Head of Financial Reporting skills/experience;
- Qualified accountant with extensive PQE within an insurance business.
- Experienced professional with relevant transferable skills gained from working within large multinational or complex organisations.
- Demonstrated high calibre financial understanding and capability, with a clear commercial awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with a proven ability to bridge financial knowledge-gaps.
- Proven track record delivering Statutory and Regulatory reporting (including Solvency II).
- Experience of implementing financial control frameworks and monitoring compliance of different business units.