Junior Designer (Entry Level)
|Sector||Media | Digital & Creative Jobs|
|Locations||South Yorkshire, UK, Yorkshire and The Humber|
|Date Posted||15th Mar|
|Junior Designer (Entry Level)
We are looking to recruit a Junior Designer (Design Planner) to work within the Design department. This is an entry-level position and a full induction training programme has been designed specifically for the Junior Designer role in order for them to get an understanding of the CAD software and product. This provides individuals with excellent opportunities to progress as a Designer within the business.
As a Junior Designer (Design Planner) your key responsibilities will include:
• The vast majority of your time will be spent producing new or amended layouts using Fusion 20:20 CAD software.
• Answering the telephone, dealing with internal and external customers.
• Liaising with other members of the department / team leader and manager.
• Keeping up to date with new procedures and products.
As part of the role you may be required to perform other duties from time to time, as described by your immediate line manager.
You must be:
• Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels
• Self-motivated and willing to work as part of a dynamic team
• Able to working under pressure to maintain deadlines
• Computer literate
You will also have:
• Excellent organisational and written and numerical skills
• Excellent timekeeping and time management skills
• Some experience working on CAD software or Design related qualifications would be preferred
• A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above.
As the UK market leading Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom fitted furniture manufacturer, we have had unsuppressed growth over the last 40 years, with an emphasis on providing a high standard of products and service. We are currently seeking the very best people, to further strengthen our position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in our success.
Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Contract Type: Permanent
This position will be rewarded with a competitive salary, however in order for your application to be taken further please state your required salary. If you would like to join the team please apply online with your CV and covering letter quoting VO2096.
Ref: SR(phone number removed)
Please Wait. Loading...
Please Wait. Loading...