Learning Analyst - Oil and Gas - 11 Month Contract.
This leading oil and gas giant is looking for a Learning Analyst to join their Learning Operations team on an 11 month contract paying an hourly rate of £31.25.
The role of Learning Analyst is an extremely varied role, depending on specific projects, you will be accountable for some or all of the following:
- Participation in requirements gathering workshops within learning operations and their stakeholder groups. Ensuring & documenting appropriate end-user & business buy in & sign off of outcomes.
- Design & implementation of mid-level complexity project plans, including change impact assessments, communications and training.
- Effective analysis of business processes and the optimal interpretation of these requirements into high quality & detailed documentation for use by stakeholders.
- Interpreting business requirements / issues raised and effectively building understanding of process constraints.
- Assessing and advising on appropriate use of Learning Management System (LMS) functionality, including configuration of learning objects and the impact of their use. Creating simple to medium complexity learning object builds within the LMS, to include certifications and curricular.
- Provision of process and solution design advice and recommendations in support of strategic decision making.
- Production & delivery of high quality documentation & training into the embedded HR Services learning operations teams and the wider business.
- Production of project updates, and coordination of other contributors in support of overall project plans. Production of reports & presentation slides in support of decision making, change meetings and other events.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.