Market Data Finance Analyst
Salary £35,000 - £50,000 depending on experience + Excellent Benefits
Sanderson recruitment are currently working with a forward thinking and evolving financial services business in Scotland where an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Market Data Specialist to join the Asset Data Management team.
This role offers the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting and challenging tasks, supporting delivery, reconciliation and reporting on all aspects of Asset Data; required for a variety of purposes within Financial processes including Modelling, General ledger, Cash Flow matching and Financial Reporting disclosures.
- Working with market data vendors to ensure that market data (risk curves - volatility surfaces and indexes) supporting risk and regulatory reporting is actively and intelligently managed;
- Managing the daily processing and the monthly reporting of market data from the Cadis application
- Providing governance for Group compliance with Market data contracts
- Supporting the procurement and ongoing review on the Market data needs
- Developing/managing appropriate controls and sign off processes across the Cadis application related to the processing of market data
- Supporting the business in delivering and assessing the market data providers to the group
- Managing IT support and development for the CADIS application
- Ensuring that the end to end delivery of market data is managed with key departments and the business
- Collating information on market data usage and working with the Head of Data Management to ensure the market data needs are met
- Daily collection of market data from appropriate sources, ensuring accurate and up to date security information on the various systems - deadline driven
- Collection of Look through data, both Internal and External.
- Review and reporting of Look through QRT
- Delivering quality information to internal and external stakeholders
- Progressing multiple work items concurrently, prioritising appropriately
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for process improvements including ensuring strong controls and audit trails
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
The successful candidate will possess a strong understanding of asset and market data within a TPA or financial services environment along with excellent communication skills and reconciliation experience.
- Sound understanding of asset data and market data experience and/or financial reporting experience on regulated funds.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Attention to detail and strong relationship building skills - ability to work around and build relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Working in a team, sharing best practice, providing advice and training to others.
- Knowledge of asset data and reporting processes is advantageous
- Some awareness or familiarity of QRT Reporting
- Awareness of financial services legislator and regulatory frameworks
- Awareness of IFRS Reporting and Solvency II
- Experience operating controls and implementing process improvements
This is an excellent opportunity to widen your knowledge and develop both technical and softer skills. You will regularly work with a range of stakeholders and management across the business on a wide-range of deliverables and projects.
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact (see below)