|Sector||Marketing & PR Jobs|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: .|
|Locations||Greater Manchester, North West, UK|
|Date Posted||12th Jan|
|Are you a Marketing Manager with experience across both B2C and B2B campaigns? Are you an expert at analysing and implementing marketing strategy but also happy to adopt a ‘hands on' approach when necessary. If so, I have a fantastic opportunity with a rapidly growing and innovative energy provider in the Central Lancashire Region.
The key function of the role is to take this new and exciting brand to market. Leading the development and implementation of new strategies and campaigns to support the business in achieving its customer acquisition and retention objectives. Key activities within this role are:
- Work with senior management and sales teams to identify routes to market for new products and services.
- Manage the operational delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns across both B2C and B2B markets.
- Oversee the delivery of an effective and proactive media relations function which maximises digital channels.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Increase brand awareness via the delivery of internal and external communications. Ensuring the digital user experience is sector leading.
What We're Looking For:
Experience managing and implementing both B2C and B2B campaigns is essential for this role. Other attributes include:
- Experience of managing PPC, SEO, affiliate programmes, email marketing and social media activities.
- An ability to direct overall brand strategy whilst maintaining a hands on approach to producing marketing collateral.
- Experience delivering successful customer acquisition and sales-focused marketing campaigns.
- Experience selecting, building and managing external supplier relationships
- Experience managing a marketing budget and team
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Jay Faulkner on 0161 638 0896 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Please Wait. Loading...
Please Wait. Loading...