Outside Broadcast Rigger
|Sector||Engineering / Manufacturing Jobs|
|Locations||Hertfordshire, South East, UK|
|Date Posted||13th Feb|
|Do you enjoy sport and visiting sporting venues all over the UK? You can earn £18,000 + bonus + in house training, pension, mobile phone, wet weather gear, boots, credit card, hotel stays and childcare vouchers
You will work full time hours working various shifts on week days and weekends. Sometimes this is at short notice so flexibility is required.
We are seeking experienced and responsible drivers to transport our Outside Broadcast (OB) vans to venues throughout the UK and Europe to provide rigging and technical support to our operating team working on site. A Category C1 driving license is preferred pre-employment but not mandatory, however, candidates must have the ability to apply and process an application for this licence. Duties will also include day-to-day vehicle and OB equipment maintenance, preparation and loading of kit on and off vehicles as well as general warehouse duties. Broadcast specific training will be offered in-house. Our vehicle fleet is most active over weekends and public holidays due to the nature of the sporting industry so weekend work is likely.
Key Duties (shall include, but not be limited to):
Driving & Rigging
• Driving a range of broadcast vehicles as required to and from OB venues around the UK and Europe
• Collect and deliver equipment to broadcast facility companies within the UK
• Forming part of the outside broadcast team once on site, including rigging cables and technical equipment
• Set up for and complete Unit Managers facilities check, act as point of contact with the client until operators arrive on site
5. De-rigging cables and technical equipment
• Plan travel and accommodation with the Operations department
• Assist with general day-to-day maintenance and road worthiness of fleet
• Planning and booking scheduled vehicle maintenance
• Assist with maintenance of cables and technical equipment
• Warehouse planning, including equipment storage, movement and general housekeeping
Key experience essential for the role of the Outside Broadcast Rigger:-
• Physically fit
• Computer literate
• Full UK Driving Licence (ideally clean)
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
LOCATION: Hemel Hempstead (Travelling throughout UK and occasionally Europe)
JOB TITLE: Outside Broadcast Rigger
Please Wait. Loading...
Please Wait. Loading...