|Sector||Administration | Secretarial Jobs|
|Locations||County Antrim, Northern Ireland, UK|
|Date Posted||13th Feb|
Kilwaughter, Co. Antrim
Interested in joining one of Northern Ireland's Top 100 manufacturing companies?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing multi-site company, where you will have lots of autonomy where your decisions will really make a difference to our business and in return you will have the chance to develop your skills and experience in a fast paced, energetic environment.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• Basic competitive salary and bonus structure
• Generous holidays increasing with length of service
• Contributory pension scheme
• Early Friday finish
• Private medical health insurance
• Retail discount scheme
• On-site car-parking
WORKING HOURS: Full Time - Monday - Friday
THE COMPANY: Kilwaughter Minerals ltd. is a privately owned, forward thinking business based in Kilwaughter, Co. Antrim, centrally located to Belfast, Ballymena and Carrickfergus. We are a multi-site, 200-strong team with one manufacturing site in Kilwaughter and six distribution sites across the UK and Ireland. We invest in growth to ensure a long-term sustainable company.
We manufacture and distribute innovative limestone-based products to the construction and agricultural markets across the UK and Ireland and are the UK's largest independent manufacturer of K Rend, a silicone coloured render.
THE ROLE: Due to expansion, we are recruiting for a Payroll Officer to join our professional, friendly and enthusiastic HR team. As our Payroll Officer, you will work alongside the HR team and have full responsibility for using SAGE payroll to process the monthly payroll for the company.
Key Responsibilities for the Payroll Officer to include:-
• Processing payroll data each pay period in a timely and accurate manner, including processing statutory payments and running monthly payroll reports.
• Liaising with other departments on payroll matters and dealing effectively with related queries from employees.
• Reconciling time sheets against Time Management System Reports.
• Maintenance of the Time Management System, ensuring all information is compatible with the payroll system (SAGE) and PAMS.
• Issuing payslips, P45's / P60's to employees and other relevant payroll information.
• Provide advice on human resource policies, procedures, legislation and employment agreements to employees and managers.
• Support with HR administration and employee correspondence.
Key requirements for Payroll Officer position based in Kilwaughter, Co. Antrim:
• 2 years' recent payroll processing experience within a busy payroll, HR or finance environment.
• Practical experience using a Payroll system such as SAGE.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good organisational and time management skills, with experience of working to deadlines.
Does this sound like you? If you want to join an innovative, growing and sustainable company, please click to Apply now!
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps. Please use the reference TSLGJ1854 for any communication.
Please Wait. Loading...
Please Wait. Loading...