|Sector||Marketing & PR Jobs|
|Salary||£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum|
|Locations||UK, Warwickshire, West Midlands|
|Date Posted||13th Feb|
|This is an opportunity to join a well-established digital marketing agency who successfully grow their clients' businesses using their expertise in PPC advertising, SEO, email marketing and conversion rate optimisation.
They are looking for a PPC Manager to join their team of experts, giving you the chance to hone your skills as a specialist and develop your career. This is a unique opportunity to prove your PPC skills in a fun environment where entrepreneurial flair is rewarded with a share in profits. If that sounds like you, then keep reading...
PPC Manager Role:
- Set up, manage and optimise campaigns on Google, Facebook and Bing
- Manage client budgets effectively to exceed their targets
- Make your own decisions and be accountable, including reporting results for each client account you manage
- Analysing PPC data, identifying trends, segmenting customers, and developing insights
- Create and test adverts to improve results
- Work with the wider team to ensure all digital channels work together effectively
- Contribute to new client proposals where your PPC knowledge and expertise will be key to developing a tailored strategy.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven success in managing Google, Facebook and Bing campaigns
- Ability to build new campaigns quickly and accurately
- Experience of Google Shopping and optimising product feeds
- Ability to write compelling copy for adverts
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong commercial acumen with ability to confidently talk to client about results and KPIs
- Appreciate how digital marketing channels work together
- Knowledge and competent use of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of attribution
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- A signing on bonus paid after probationary period.
- Competitive salary (£25-30k)
- Monthly team performance bonus
- Generous holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home one day per week
- Company pension scheme
- Apple laptop and iPhone
- Regular social events
- Ongoing personal development and training
- Great coffee
- Experienced, supportive and friendly leadership team
- Ample car parking
* The unique opportunity to demonstrate your passion and entrepreneurial flair with a share of generated profit and ownership available for the right candidate.
Their office is based in Southam, a few miles from Leamington Spa (Warwickshire) and Coventry (West Midlands). Most of the team commute from either Coventry, Leamington or Stratford upon Avon. Close proximity to the M40 also makes the office within easy reach of Banbury and Birmingham.
Ready for a new challenge?
Looking to be part of something different?
Want to join their team of digital marketing superstars?
Then they would love to hear from you!
Please Wait. Loading...
Please Wait. Loading...