We are currently recruiting for the position of Press Operator in the Manchester area.
As a Press Operator you will need to have:
- Be well organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to read drawings and follow instructions
- Be able to prioritise work under pressure
- Be literate , numerate and computer literate
Details of the Press Operator position
- £8.50 to £10.00 dependant on your experience
- Day shift 7am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday
- Location: Manchester
- Temp to Perm position
- Excellent access just off the motorway!!
The role of a Press Operator
- Loading goods on to the forklift in a systematic procedure.
- Following proper handling procedure of the goods.
- Responsibility of conducting regular inspection of the forklift to ensure its safety
- Monitor process and equipment variances and take corrective action if required
- Watching gauges, dials and other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly
- Fabricate and assemble sheet metal products
- Tack weld fitted part together
- Position, align, fit and weld parts to form complete units, following drawings and layout specifications, using welding equipment and hand tools
- Setup and operate machines such a press brakes, folders, guillotines
- Verify conformance of work piece to specifications, using square, ruler, and measuring tape
- Establish and work to manufacturing standards and process parameters
- Ensure a safety culture across site and effective housekeeping.
Benefits of working for Extra Personnel as a Press Operator
- Weekly Pay
- 28 days holiday per year
- Pension Scheme
If you are interested in the above Welder role please click apply and attach an updated CV.