Regional Programme Planner
|Sector||Public Sector Services Jobs|
|Town/City||Birmingham or Bristol|
|Locations||Cambridgeshire, East Anglia , UK|
|Date Posted||11th Jan|
|Highways England are currently recruiting a Programme Planner to be based in our Birmingham or Bristol office.
* As Programme Planner you will be required to establish and maintain the Master schedule and ensure robust use of systems and processes across all projects within the region in line with national process and standards.
* You will report to the Regional PMO Manager
* Establish and maintain a live master schedule for the RIP region and associated baselines. These schedules will form part of the national master schedule. Undertake schedule impact assessment, as required, to model the effect of programme changes.
* Tracking and reporting of current schedule trends, changes to critical paths and key interdependencies and provide analysis of schedule and EVM variances.
* Support the regional and nation risk managers in developing schedules suitable for undertaking qualitative and Quantitive schedule risk assessment.
* Own and operate the monthly schedule review and update to feed into the reporting timetable for the region aligned to national requirements.
* Develop, implement and maintain schedule related interfaces with all client and partner company systems to ensure accurate and timely transmission of data with the minimum effort.
* Interface with and provide guidance to Project teams, Senior Responsible Officers, stakeholders, customers and delivery partners to ensure integration of project control tools and the flow of consistent accurate schedule data and information.
* Provide status information and related analysis to the Regional Leadership Team, Programme and Project Managers, Project Team.
* Undertake quality reviews of all schedules on the RIP projects and ensure corrective actions are addressed.
* Interface with other teams, Procurement and Commercial colleagues as appropriate to ensure processes and controls meet the needs of the business, are compliant, and fit with overarching strategy and objectives. Support the RIP National planning manager in developing and maintaining Scheduling standards and guidelines.
You will have:
* Experience of working in a multi project environment and developing summary level programme schedules.
* Expert knowledge & experience of scheduling tools especially Primavera P6.
* Expertise in schedule analysis techniques and EVA.
* Experience of establishing scheduling standards and guidance
* Proven Cability of analysing large quantities of data, summarising and making informed recommendations to optimise opportunities or mitigate risks.
All applications must be accompanied with a current CV which will be used to assess your suitability for the role. Please ensure all required skills, experience and qualifications as outlined above are clearly demonstrated within your CV.
Please note that Highways England reserve the right to close the advert before the advertised closing date should a sufficient response have been received. Therefore, please complete your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please Wait. Loading...
Please Wait. Loading...