Researcher & Telesales - Nationwide
|Salary||£40,000 Per Annum|
|Locations||London, South East, UK|
|Date Posted||15th Mar|
|The objective of the role is to gain meetings for the CEO with prospective customers anywhere in England and Wales. It will be the CEO's job, not yours, to convert the prospective customer into a paying customer. The potential rewards to you for achieving this outcome are high.
(A) RESEARCHING PROSPECTS:-
1. Identify 4 particular named decision makers within the prospect: the Chairman, Chief Executive Officer (CEO, sometimes called Managing Director or MD), Finance Director and the chairman of the Audit Committee. Enter data on the '3 Company' form we supply to you.
2. 'Phone one named decision maker at any time of your choosing to conduct a 30 second telephone survey or other script; in addition or alternatively you will email them from our email account and/or send a template message to the company via the Contact Us page of their own website. We supply you with the template message, and also an attachable letter in Word and pdf versions.
3. Report weekly to me on the results of the week's activities. A week ends on a Sunday.
(B) PROCURING MEETINGS
We provide you with a variety of scripts to follow including the telephone survey in the early days. A script is a guide. After a time you will develop successful scripts of your own.
1. Identify 4 named decision makers in each of 2 companies: 15 minutes per company x 2: this pays £4.14 for that segment of the hour
2. 'Phone a minimum of 1 named decision maker in each company to conduct a 30 second telephone survey and send supplied template message to the company via the Contact Us page of their own website: 10 minutes per company x 2: this pays £2.76 for that segment of the hour
3. Report weekly to us on the results of the week's activities: 2 companies: 5 minutes per company x 2: £1.38 for that segment of the hour.
We pay £150 for each face to face meeting you achieve for the CEO, after he attends it.
We pay another £150 for each customer obtained from the face to face meeting: that is, a meeting that converts a prospective customer to a paying customer.
We estimate that you will need to spend 18 hours in researching, contacting and reporting on 36 companies to achieve 1 new customer.
This contract is expected to endure for 2 years, renewable.
It is likely that a total of 4 hours training will be necessary. This time is payable to you on submission of a time sheet.
We are generous to those who work hard for us and who achieve outstanding results. We have given free shares in our group parent company to 9 persons so far, as well as books, boxes of chocolates, Christmas presents and other items.
Please Wait. Loading...
Please Wait. Loading...