Reward Co-ordinator (HR)
|Sector||HR Jobs | Human Resources Jobs|
|Salary||£30400 - £32300 per annum + holidays|
|Town/City||Kingston upon Thames|
|Locations||South East, Surrey, UK|
|Date Posted||11th Jan|
|An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Reward Co-ordinator (HR) to join a world leading global organisation, our client Unilever are currently looking for a Reward Co-ordinator to work in the Human Resources department, based at Unilever's prestigious facility in Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey. This is a full time temporary role for a period of 12 months, working a 36.25 hour week. This role is paying between £30,400 - £32,300 pro rata.
This role will work within the UK the global headquarters of Unilever. The role will work within the HR function as part of the specialist Reward function. The global reward function sets the strategy, policy and inputs into the processes for all the Reward frameworks in Unilever globally. This role will support with current business as usual requirements as well as support on new initiatives.
- To work with Global Reward Manager and Global Reward Director on the many global reward projects and processes we run. This includes our SHARES programmes,
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge and ability to manipulate data in excel
- Good knowledge on using word, PowerPoint
- Work with the Global Reward Manager and Global Reward Director to manage reward projects
- Support in updating project plans
- Organising key meetings
- Ability to take minutes and quickly distill the actions and notes out to relevant parties
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with contacts both internally and externally to Unilever and across the globe
- Ability to work and update our core websites
- Manage global central email inboxes including those for TRS etc
- Happy to work within a team and closely with the Global Reward Manager and Global Reward Director as well as carry out tasks on their own
- Work with our external provider Conduent of our Total reward System to support with weekly communications,. Setting up new users from security perspective, help with organising meetings and support on training and managing the TRS inbox
- Support the SHARES project and help coordinate 3rd party translators, organise catch up meetings, send regular communications
*Previous experience of working within a HR or Reward environment
*Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
*Good knowledge and ability to manipulate data in excel, and using Word and PowerPoint
*Confidence in engaging with senior stakeholders and 3rd parties alike
*Experience of working in a busy and ever changing corporate environment.
Please Wait. Loading...
Please Wait. Loading...