Scaffolding Trainer / Assessor
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Company Vehicle + benefits|
|Locations||London, South East, UK|
|Date Posted||14th Jan|
|Scaffolding Trainer / Assessor - Home based - covering Greater London + south south east (Regional Role) - £30k - £40k (DOE & qualifications - negotiable for the right candidate) + expensed company vehicle + / Working equipment provided, pension & share scheme following probation.
The Role: Scaffolding Trainer / Assessor
* We are looking for a Scaffolding Assessor to support learners in the London / South East region across Scaffolding based qualifications and apprenticeships.
* Based from home, you will be responsible for assessing learners performance and knowledge on employer sites, ensuring they are gaining the skills, knowledge and competency and meeting learning objectives.
* You will carry out regular reviews and observations for learners on up to Level 3 programmes, contribute towards learning plans ensuring timely completion of reports and documentation, all whilst ensuring learners are working towards completion and achievement of KPIS.
* We are looking for candidates with similar experience in assessing and supporting learners on similar qualifications along with a strong occupational background - we will consider candidates who have the right background along with training experience and interested in gaining their assessor qualification.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Scaffolding Trainer / Assessor
* CISRS Scaffolder Card holder (advanced preferred)
* Holds Assessor Qualification (TAQA, A1, CAVA) OR willing to work towards
* Strong occupational background within Scaffolding (and ideally within Management)
* Experience in training or assessing scaffolding students competency
* Excellent time management skills, self driven with the ability to meet deadlines
* Must be a driver
Desirables: Scaffolding Trainer / Assessor
* Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, L3 Award in education & training)
* Experience supporting apprentices to complete
The Employer: Scaffolding Trainer / Assessor
* A commercial training provider specialising mainly within the Construction sector. Having been established since 2005, they operate across the UK, Europe, Africa and the Middle East and have recently secured a prime contract for delivery. Supported a wide variety of clients - including blue-chip companies - within the industry by developing a range of support services and consultancy packages suited to clients' needs.
If this role is of interest to you: Contact Natasha Wootton on 01785430502 or 07827812882, or forward a current CV to email@example.com
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Please Wait. Loading...