Senior Town Planner
|Sector||Media | Digital & Creative Jobs|
|Locations||Buckinghamshire, South East, UK|
|Date Posted||15th Mar|
|Our client a leading Construction consultancy are looking for a Senior Town Planner to join their team based near Milton Keynes. Our client were formed over 25 years ago and has gained their title a one of the largest independent firms. Due to continued growth of the business, and a pipleine of work already established our client now require a Senior Town Planner to join their team of professionals
The Senior Town Planner should be MRTPI qualified and have 5 years experience in a similar role, working in both private and public sector. It is essential that the candidate have a strong understanding of local and national planning policies.
The role will require the Senior Town Planner to be involved in a range of projects, meet clients expectations and promote the business by demonstrating the experience of marketing and networking skills. The role will include the provision of offering planning advice, managing associated external consultants and the preparation and submission of planning applications, appeals and local plan represntations.
Senior Town Planner Position Overview
* Support the team to undertake development plan policy and evidence work such as housing, employment, green belt and gypsy/traveller evidence and other local authority work.
* Problem solve and analyse data when needed.
* provision of offering planning advice
* managing associated external consultants
* preparation and submission of planning applications, appeals and local plan represntations.
Senior Town Planner Position Requirements
* MRTPI accreditation, or someone eligible to work towards accreditation
* 5 years' experience in a similar role
* Previous experience in both private and public sector
* Strong understanding of local and national planning policies
* Positive and proactive attitude
* Drive to meet expectations and standards
Senior Town Planner Position Remuneration
* Salary - dependent on experience
* 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
* Bonus scheme
* Pension at 4% matched
* BUPA private healthcare
* Professional fees paid
* Company credit card for business expenses
* Death in service at 4x salary
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment
Please Wait. Loading...
Please Wait. Loading...