Social Media Recruitment Consultant
|Sector||Media | Digital & Creative Jobs|
|Locations||London, South East, UK|
|Job Type||Contract / Interim|
|Date Posted||15th Mar|
|Social Media Recruitment Consultant
Temporary Contract (3 Months)
£17.39 per hour
***Standard DBS required***
Our client is looking for a Social Media Recruitment Consultant to drive their recruitment strategy on social media and raise the profile of their Children's Services as an employer of choice.
* Lead on developing content on Social Media platforms with a specific emphasis on Social Care branding at both individual and corporate level
* Contribute to the Workforce Action Plan outlined in the Children's Improvement Plan relating to Social Media and recruitment.
* Support Senior managers and managers to engage in social media to raise the profile of Children's social care in Croydon
* Manage and develop Children's Services recruitment microsite
* Potentially, train internal teams on content creation best practice, to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy.
Applicants will have:
* Social Media Work experience (ideally with a resourcing background) - experience in designing, building content and social media strategy; advanced skills in social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Linked-In
* Knowledge of social campaigns, from idea generation through to delivery and analytics
* Experience of operating within a comparable role dealing with a range of activities using social media as a platform
* Experience of working in a fast paced, multi-disciplinary agile and/or digital environment
* Excellent copywriting and communication skills both verbal and written
* Flexible attitude to work
* A self-starter with ability to initiate and deliver social media related projects
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Strong influencing skills
* Experience of working as an HR Recruitment Consultant/Business Partner or HR Senior Advisor
* Sound knowledge of employment law and able to apply this to recruitment and workforce issues.
This role requires someone who is highly 'savvy' with social media platforms (linked in/twitter/fb) that will be able to report on any successes within Children's services - therefore someone with a knowledge/experience working within Children's service is also desirable. The candidate may also be required to resource for Children's services on a perm level - so recruitment/resourcer background is crucial.
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please Wait. Loading...
Please Wait. Loading...