Technical Services Manager working on the Service Provider side near Chester. £45k.
Your new company
You will be working for a large Service Provider.
Your new role
The role requires a Technical Services Manager overseeing the provision of mechanical, electrical and fabric services across the contract and ensuring the team is running at peak performance. Making sure all KPI's and SLA's are hit and exceeded.
- Supervision of the site team in accordance with the clients, Procedures and Policies.
- Ensuring the efficient and effective operation, maintenance and repair of the sites M&E Plant and Equipment, Building Fabric, Site Infrastructure, External Works, Grounds, Transport and Waste Services.
- Compliance with and record keeping for the clientsISO 9002 QMS.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Ensuring that there is suitable cover to support a robust out of hours call out system for all contract service lines.
- Ensure that appropriate controls are in place to confirm that reactive repairs to the sites M&E systems (such as - but not limited to - BMS, Fire, Air Conditioning, Generators, Compressors and LV Electrical Distribution and Switch Gear), fabric and site infrastructure are completed correctly and in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Provide technical support to team supervisors to prioritise and delegate reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to the delivery team ensuring optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved.
- Management of Specialist Service Contractors, including Induction and signing off and actioning minor works listed on service report sheets.
- Financial management and planning, reviewing budgets and managing cost inclusive of internal and external invoicing
What you'll need to succeed
- Applicant must have and maintain a current valid driver's license.
- At least two years at a similar level or equivalent.
- Knowledge of business-critical services
- Working in a Blue-Chip environment.
- Working in a "services supply partnership"
- Formulating, Assessing and Validating Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Must be flexible regarding working hours
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of £45k + car allowance with an excellent all round package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.