This is a first-class opportunity for a Test Automation Developer to work as part of a test automation team contributing to system-wide design and test decisions, across many products and customers, liaising with product owners, developers and other testers to ensure solutions meet requirements. You will gain experience in a variety of platforms spanning across desktop, mobile and web applications.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Focus on automated testing and quality
• Working knowledge of object-oriented languages, such as Java, C#, Python
• Experience in a Continuous integration environment and build tools (Jenkins/Hudson ,TeamCity ,Cake Gradle)
• Automated testing tools and frameworks like NUnit, Selenium, Microsoft Test Manager, XamarinUI Test, Appium, RestSharp
• Subversion tooling (GIT, SVN)
You will be passionate about continuous improvement and a great team player with the ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to others. Career path is excellent. My client fosters a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment—where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results. The associated rewards include a highly competitive salary and a superb benefits package plus many other creative perks that make a great place to work. You will be working with highly intelligent, like-minded colleagues and be part of a company that genuinely values its staff.
Change tomorrow - Apply today More..