Trainee Woodwork Instructor
|Salary||£22000 - £26500 per annum + Benefits|
|Locations||Buckinghamshire, South East, UK|
|Date Posted||13th Jun|
|Trainee Woodwork Instructor - Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Amersham (Regional Role) - £22,000 - £26,500 (D.O.E) / Above average holiday entitlement and comprehensive benefits package / Genuine career development opportunities including teaching qualification.
The Role: Wood Occupations Trainer / Assessor
* I'm looking for a trainee Wood Occupations / Carpentry Instructor to train and assess apprentices up to level 3.
* The role is based in Aylesbury with occasional travel to other sites in Buckinghamshire
* This employer will consider applications from candidates with strong occupational experience and are wishing to move into the training industry.
* Prior experience of teaching young people would be advantageous along with a desire to undertake training qualifications, which will be provided by the employer.
* A DBS check prior to the commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Trainee Woodwork Instructor
* Minimum Level 3 qualification in Wood Occupations / Carpentry (or similar)
* Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT at Level 2 (or willingness to work towards)
* Prior experience within a Wood Occupations / Carpentry role
Desirables: Trainee Woodwork Instructor
* Internal Quality Assurer qualification
The Employer: Trainee Woodwork Instructor
* This highly regarded educational group holds a grade 2 Ofsted and offers a comprehensive programme of short courses and qualifications. Boasting facilities of a high standard, a great teaching reputation and comprehensive employee benefits they are much sought after employer.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Please Wait. Loading...
Please Wait. Loading...