|Salary||£20,000 to £40,000 Per Annum|
|Locations||Dorset, South West, UK|
|Date Posted||13th Feb|
|As one of the UK's leading careers providers, they help people achieve the career they have always wanted by providing the training they need to become job ready, followed by real employment opportunities with their corporate partners.
They offer fantastic uncapped earnings and incentives for high performers, relaxed dress code, FREE hot and cold refreshments, FREE Perkbox account, a games area with pool table and dart board as well as onsite parking and 32 days annual leave.
There's no cold calling! All of their leads are genuine enquiries from people who want to follow their dream career path!
As an Academy Assessor you will:
- Take overall responsibility of applicants through to commencement of course
- Carry out sales activities to agreed targets and timescales
- Manage diary effectively ensuring punctual contact with customers is maintained at all times
- Attend, when required, training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Contact with customers giving them confidence that they are dealing with a firm where fair treatment is central to culture
- Ensure the information you provide customers is clear and they are kept appropriately informed throughout their journey
What they need from you:
- Previous sales experience essential, ideally telephone based
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A competitive and driven nature to achieve sales targets and be the best
- Ability to recognise customers style and adapt selling technique to suit
- A flexible team player who can demonstrate a can-do attitude and the ability to use initiative
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Basic salary of £20,000 with an easily achievable OTE of £36,000
- Informal office environment
- Office pool table, table football, darts board
- Office fridge with free of charge soft drinks all the time!
- Alcoholic drinks free of charge on good performing days
- Team dress up days in the office with free food
- Employee Engagement Team with monthly prizes for colleagues
- You can take our courses free of charge!
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays (goes up to 27 days + bank on length of service)
- Team bonuses and nights out
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Free onsite parking
They currently have Academy Assessor opportunities across both their Poole and Portsmouth Offices.
Please Wait. Loading...
Please Wait. Loading...