Customer Service Admin
|Sector||FMCG | Logistics | Transport Jobs|
|Salary||£9.74 per hour|
|Locations||East Midlands, Nottinghamshire, UK|
|Date Posted||13th Feb|
|An experienced Customer Service Advisor required to work for a leading Logistics client based in the Ng16 area.
This a temporary role offering an immediate start until April.
- Chasing deliveries to ensure successful deliveries
- Investigating failures
- Chasing POD's
- Answering customer enquiries
- Running internal reports (Excel)
- Sending reports to the customer of moved orders
- Invoicing / Closing all orders in SAP within given timescales
- Accurate reporting of daily and monthly figures
- Liaise with hauliers and sites
- Working within a customer facing environment
- Key Skills
- Experienced with MS Office
- Ability to use bespoke inhouse packages
- Ability to deliver effective communication
- Customer Service experience essential
- Professional and confident telephone manner
Rate £9.74 per hour
Mon - Fri 9am-5pm with occasional Saturday working on a rota basis.
Please click apply now and we'll be in touch.
Please Wait. Loading...