A leading IT Professional Services company based in the City of London with more than three hundred employees, is experiencing significant growth, driving in the need to engage an HR Advisor to support their fun and dynamic service oriented HR function.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an extremely busy Human Resources function, helping to drive the sustainable growth of one of the UK's foremost IT Professional Services Companies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the HR Manager in assisting the smooth running of a busy Human Resources Department
- Providing support in the context of human resources functions including learning and development, employee relations and recruitment process management
- Supporting the HR life cycle from an administrative perspective including recruitment, on boarding, performance management, grievances/disciplinary and leaving processes
- Supporting the recruitment process, liaising with key suppliers to arrange interviews, share feedback, raise offer documents and support on boarding
- Work closely with hiring managers to ensure successful recruitment in line with budgets and targets
- Perform staff surveys to measure employee satisfaction and use this data to drive retention and engagement activity
- Advise leadership on known and potential HR risk and updates in Employment law
- Ensuring that employees records are kept up to date on the HRIS system
- Administering employee background checking processes and supporting regulatory requirements such as Security Clearance/CRB checking
- Developing HR status updates and partaking in regular HR and Operations meetings
- Arranging company events focused on employee retention and engagement
We are looking for a bright and ambitious person in the early stages of their career with a keen eye for detail and exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills.
Previous skills/experiences will include:
- You will have the desire and ambition to develop your career within Human Resources, coupled with the requisite strength of character to handle challenging situations when they occur
- 2+ years commercial experience working within HR
- Generalist HR Knowledge
- Strong IT skills to include Microsoft Office and previous experience of business systems such as ERP, HRIS or CRM
- Knowledge and experience in employment law
- Experience in employee engagement and development
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Strong organisational, administrative, people management, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and able to talk to people at all seniority levels
- Bachelor degree or higher, ideally HR and/or business education
- Applications are invited from candidates with the right to reside and work within the EU.
- Salary Information: Basic salary £30,000 - £32,500 (based on experience) + benefits + bonus.
- This role is based from Central London (City)