The medical manufacturer based in North Birmingham is looking for 2 Maintenance Engineers with electrical and pneumatic experience to respond to all maintenance issues and follow the maintenance plan, to ensure that the machinery performance and availability is achieved at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
Vacancy: Maintenance Engineer
Shifts: Monday - Friday (3 rotating shifts: Morning, Afternoon, Night Shifts)
Salary: Up to £37,000 + Various Shift Allowances + OT Available
As the Maintenance Engineer you will:
* Maintain bespoke PLC controled equipment with clean manufacturing facility
* Carry out maintenance work ensuring conformance to standards and repair requirements.
* Identify when materials and supplies such as tools, equipment and replacement parts need reordering.
* Carry out all assigned activities effectively and efficiently in accordance with plant procedures and regulatory requirements.
* Achieve rising standards of machine reliability through the use of planned maintenance.
To be successful in the role of Maintenance Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
* Proven knowledge and experience in maintenance.
* Requires experience in mechanical installation and maintenance work on plant electrical systems and equipment.
* Requires a broad knowledge of controls and mechanisms.
* Proficient in troubleshooting, design and optimisation of pneumatic systems.
* Knowledge of problem solving and analysis tools (FMEA, 5 Whys or equivalent).
* Knowledge of automation systems.
* Excellent organisational and planning skills.
* Project experience including new process, product, machine and tooling introduction.
* An appreciation of Lean manufacturing.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £32,000 - £37,000 (dependent on experience and whether you want a days role or shift role) and an industry leading benefits package.
To apply for the position of Maintenance Engineer, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the 'apply now' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Job interviews are being held over the next 2 weeks***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn