|Salary||£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum|
|Locations||Hertfordshire, South East, UK|
|Date Posted||13th Feb|
|Do you have a passion for marketing and a flair for digital?
Are you creative, resourceful and looking to join an organisation that brings out the best in you?
If you have answered 'yes' to the above, this could be the role for you! An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly ambitious Marketing Executive to join one of the UK's foremost business support organisations.
Supporting the Group's marketing, you will be responsible for bringing creativity and innovation, through the implementation of new and contemporary ideas, to drive the online marketing strategy across all sectors. You'll be joining a dynamic marketing department where you'll receive the encouragement you need to achieve your future career aspirations.
What will I do as Marketing Executive?
You'll be responsible for delivering agreed marketing plans to assist with the implementation of the Group marketing strategy. The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Developing and managing digital and social media strategies alongside the Senior Marketing Executive, including designing creative for organic and paid campaigns
- Creating and implementing digital campaign plans, ensuring synergy across all brands
- Use content marketing and copywriting techniques and strategies to create engaging content to attract the target audience
- Monitoring and analysing social media progress using reporting metrics and tools to inform campaign optimisation
- Use the email marketing platform to devise automated campaigns using data intelligence from our integrated CRM platform
What skills & experience will I bring as Marketing Executive?
They are looking for someone who is looking to take the next step in their marketing career and has the following:
- A marketing qualification, preferably in digital marketing and strong work experience in the field
- Experience implementing digital marketing initiatives including SEO and PPC
- Ability to demonstrate good knowledge and management of social media platforms
- Regular use of the Adobe Creative Suite - particularly Premiere Pro, InDesign and Photoshop (intermediate/advanced level required)
- Ability to create exciting, engaging content for use across digital channels
- Demonstrable experience of using email marketing platforms to implement successful automation campaigns;
- A good working knowledge of HTML is desirable
What benefits will I get as Marketing Executive?
- An impressive 26 days holiday, plus bank holidays, rising to 28 days after 2 years service
- A flexible and supportive working culture
- Guidance and mentoring to aid your development
- Free onsite parking
- A wellbeing programme to support staff
- Life insurance and ill-health income protection insurance
- A generous 10.5% non-contributory pension
- A range of flexible benefits including holiday-buy scheme, Uno buses discount, discounted gym membership, eyecare vouchers and a cycle-to-work scheme.
The fine print
- Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Please Wait. Loading...
Please Wait. Loading...