MIS Manager (Apprenticeships)
|Salary||£25000 - £32000 per annum + 22 days holiday (increases to 27) + stats|
|Locations||Greater Manchester, North West, UK|
|Date Posted||13th Jan|
|MIS Manager (Apprenticeships) - Manchester - £25,000 - £32,000 depending upon previous experience and depth of knowledge within a similar role. If a candidate is highly experienced within this role this salary band could be broadened. / 22 days holiday (plus 8 Bank holidays) which increases to a total of 27 plus stats over the first five years of service / Profit related pay bonus which can be up to 3% of salary depending on the company's performance. / A formal career development structure and on going training and professional development..
The Role: MIS Manager (Apprenticeships)
* If you've previously managed or worked part of a team managing apprenticeship data and want to progress your career to the next level, this role could be for you.
* You will be responsible for ensuring all the apprenticeship data is uploaded correctly and you'll be providing the ESFA with correct and up to date information on learners on the PiCs system.
* It will be your responsibility to manage the Registration, Certification and Exam processes of Learners.
* You will be based within the Manchester City Centre and working as part of a lively, professional team who strive to achieve high standards. There is an option to work remotely for some of the week to fit in with family life and commitments but this would be after a qualifying period.
Essential Requirements: MIS Manager (Apprenticeships)
* You will have previously and recently worked within an environment where you have been responsible for the management of apprenticeship data.
* You will have experience of uploading all learners' data and ensuring it is correct and up to date.
* Your experience of apprenticeship data will mean you will understand the ESFA funding rules and the role you need to play in ensuring that the information supplied is correct.
* You will have an in depth knowledge of Apprenticeship Frameworks & Standards and how they are funded.
* You will understand how audits are conducted and what steps need to be taken to ensure compliancy.
The Employer: MIS Manager (Apprenticeships)
* A well-established training provider who boasts the highest success rate of learners achieving their qualifications in the UK and have recently won a prestigious accolade for a professional training body. Ofsted rated Good, they have had to clearly demonstrate they have the capacity and capability to deliver successful, quality apprenticeship programmes. This success has come as a result of the support they extend to their learners. Each learner is visited in their place of work to ensure that they are happy in their role and being utilised effectively so that the skills they will need to demonstrate to achieve their qualification are being integrated into their role. The other major selling point for this company is the career progression on offer: the company is able to cite many examples of their team who joined the company and have progressed to managerial roles. They support progression, with each person having their own Personal Development Plan and the chance to attend different training courses, all intended to broaden their skill base and enhance their career prospects.
If this role is of interest to you: Contact Helen Wilson on 01785430513, or forward a current CV to email@example.com
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive we only respond to successful candidates.
Please Wait. Loading...