Monitoring Station Shift Supervisor
|Sector||Public Sector Services Jobs|
|Salary||£20,000 Per Annum|
|Date Posted||13th Feb|
|Reporting to: Head of Service
Hours: 40 per week (15.00-23.00) Mon-Fri.
This is an incredible development opportunity for a Monitoring station professional to advance into a leadership role with our growing company
Under the direction of the Monitoring Station Manager, the Monitoring shift Supervisor is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operation and supervision of the Central Monitoring Station.
- Provides leadership and supervision of the day to day activities of the Monitoring Station (Operators).
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Adheres to and enforces Monitoring station policies and procedures.
- Adheres to and promotes workplace safety and security.
- Supports the training and development of the monitoring station Operators.
- Knowledgeable of Operator duties; alarm processing, verification and flexibility to provide hands on assistance when needed.
- Assist with the creation of shift assignments, scheduling, timesheet verification and time management.
- Encourages and promotes professionalism, open communication, positive working environment and the ability to exercise good judgement.
- Completes Administrative Duties to include, but not limited to: Shift reporting and logs.
- Knowledgeable of Operator job duties; with the flexibility to provide hands on assistance.
- Provides resolutions Customer, Dealer, Tech and Operator questions, concerns, inquires and complaints.
- Ability to provide shift coverage for holidays, Appointments etc.
- Additional job duties assigned by the Monitoring Team Manager.
- Ability to effectively relate to other personalities and cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to work incorporate a team-based approach.
- Ability to effectively communicate with Customers, Dealers, Supervisors and Peers.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Must demonstrate professional and courteous telephone etiquette.
- Ability to professionally interact with Internal and External Customers.
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain positive approach under pressure.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Dependability and punctuality a must
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Please Wait. Loading...
Please Wait. Loading...