|Sector||Food Manufacturing Jobs|
|Salary||£25,000 Per Annum|
|Locations||Berkshire, South East, UK|
|Date Posted||15th Mar|
|Reporting into the Commercial Team, In the role as Procurement Analyst you will be creating and providing reporting for the management team and any other ad hoc cost or commercial analysis as required.
The Procurement Analyst will evaluate and analyse opportunities for cost reduction and efficiency improvements at the carrier, account and country level and work with the Carrier Team to deliver annual targeted commercial goals.
The Procurement Analyst will also work with the Innovations department on the analysis of new solutions and perform cost/benefit analysis for any proposed changes to carriers or operational flows and innovations as required.
- Liaising with the various departments to ensure the terms of contracts and SLA's are being met
- Support the pricing team in Commercial analysis and ensuring the correct costs are being used
- Help create and maintain the new procurement process of the company
- Ensure systems are kept up to date with
- analysis and cost modelling of these solutions
- Monthly reports
o Review the reporting of our suppliers:
- Attending supplier and internal meetings:
o Creating agendas
- Taking and distributing minutes and action points
o Analysis and comparison of new solutions vs. current:
- Service levels
- Service parameters
The above list is not exhaustive, due to business needs individuals may be required to carry out additional duties. To ensure maximum efficiencies within the operation, flexibility is essential. Individuals will be required to assist in other areas.
- An individual who has a keen interest for business and/or possesses entrepreneurial skills
- Possesses strong analytical and organisational skills
- Someone who has experience of purchasing and/or cost analysis
- Person who has maintained supplier relationships in a service industry or similar business experience willing to learn new skills
- Someone with an understanding of procurement process or implementing operational processes or working in the logistics sector
- Someone who work across multiple departments with people at all levels
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Their mission is to excel in every interaction with their customers.
Their values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and their commitment to sustainability.
They offer a lively and informal work environment in a spacious, light, open planned office in Colnbrook, near Slough.
Wellbeing and corporate social responsibility is at the heart of their core values. They wish to instill a strong culture of corporate social responsibility within every employee from the top down, and hope to create a positive and productive environment where employees can thrive.
Please Wait. Loading...
Please Wait. Loading...