My client is seeking a Senior Electrician with a background in the Water Industry for a position based out of Kent.
This position will be responsible for undertaking electrical installation of Water Technologies (WT's) Products and Systems. You will be working under own initiative with minimal supervision, to provide our customers with the highest levels of service possible, the work will encompass planning and installation with support for commissioning.
* Act as the face of the company on customer sites and build relationship & partnerships with our external customers as well as our internal colleagues.
* Attending site with PM to establish electrical requirements, order materials for project and manage sub-contract staff when required.
* Ensuring all work is carried out safely and as detailed in the RAMS. Responsible for ensuring that any new electrical installations are installed to good engineering practice and in accordance with company issued P&ID's.
* Responsible for ensuring that any electrical installation work undertaken has been tested in accordance with 17th Edition of the IEE regulations. Carry out electrical testing and complete the NICEIC documentation.
* Ensure work is carried out in a timely manner and to programme and Report any deviations or problems as they occur to the PM.
* Ensure work is completed to ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO14001 (Environmental) and ISO18001 (H&S).
* Assist in the commissioning and ensure your own training is up to date.
* Responsible for ensuring that all paperwork regarding installation is completed in line with company procedures are sent to the project manager to specified timeframes.
* Responsibility for environmental and H&S when on site and ensure control measures are in place in the field.
* Ensure that all activities undertaken on-site have associated method statements, risk assessments and permits and co-ordinate service activities on customer sites to ensure compliance with rules/requirements.
Knowledge, Skills & Other:
* Must be a fully qualified electrician and have high standards of workmanship.
* Must hold C & G test and inspection certificate and be confined space trained.
* Must have full UK driving Licence and be able to work at remote sites either on own, or with others.
* Must have the ability to assimilate information gained on the job and from training materials and courses and apply that learning in the field.
* Be able to read and maintain "As Built Drawings" (electrical, mechanical, P&I)
* Must display sound H&S awareness and track record and have a CSCS card or equivalent
* Should be customer focused with good organisational skills and must be able to manage work load.