|Sector||Hospitality | Catering Jobs|
|Locations||UK, Warwickshire, West Midlands|
|Date Posted||11th Jan|
Salary £ Competative
Crowne Plaza Stratford-Upon-Avon,Bridgefoot, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire , CV37 6YR
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 19 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
The Sous Chef role involves a variety of duties, including: assisting the Head Chef in the preparation and presentation of food for all hotel menus ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained in the kitchen department. You will be involved in ordering, stock taking, menu planning, supervision and the training the kitchen team ensuring that our customers have a truly memorable dining experience.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who can drive commerciality through caring and pride. Being personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Sous Chef role include:
* Providing leadership which utilises the full potential of the team.
* Promoting effective relationships with individuals and other departments.
* Acquiring skills and knowledge relating to the job role.
* Setting measurable performance standards, objectives and goals to be achieved.
* Improving quality and service standards by paying attention to detail.
* Anticipating potential problems and business opportunities within the planning process.
* Demonstrating a systematic approach to organisation and administration.
* Focusing on producing results through encouraging high achievement.
The successful candidate must hold a food preparation and food hygiene qualification, have experience in all areas of the kitchen including stocktaking and ordering. A proven working knowledge of health and safety and Food Safety practices and legislation is required together with previous experience in training and supervisory a team and effective organisational skills. You should be computer literate and be able to work flexible hours on any day of the week.
In return we offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including the opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualifications and the use of hotel leisure facilities, uniform and meals on duty.
* Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
* The newly re-brand and refurbished Crowne Plaza Stratford-upon-Avon is set amid landscaped grounds beside the River Avon and has recently had all of its 259 bedrooms upgraded and enhanced, creating spaces that ensure guests experience the ultimate in wellness and productivity. Whether our guests are here for business, a weekend break or just looking to unwind after a busy day in our beautiful riverside setting, delivering the best service possible is our main priority. The hotel is in an easy to reach location for business use and has excellent meeting and conference facilities including 14 meeting and event rooms which can hold up to 550, a Riverside Carvery, Terrace Lounge and Bar, G`s Bar and a Health & Fitness Centre, with a pool.
* Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Sous Chef position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.
Please Wait. Loading...
Please Wait. Loading...