Warehouse Administrator - Transport environment - 2pm -10pm
I am currently recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator to ensure constructive relationships internally to all customers are met.
Key skills required for the Warehouse Administrator - Transport environment - 2pm -10pm
- Manage day-to-day operation of site using the onsite team to ensure that all deliveries are made in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Ensure that both fleet and drivers are legally compliant and there is a cultural awareness of H&S on site.
- Maintain the correct level of communication with the business and customer so any issues are dealt with and escalated appropriately.
- Ensure that all paperwork is managed, filed and scanned appropriately and reports are sent in a timely manner.
- Is aware of and encourages the Health & Safety behaviours on site.
- Helping to create a culture that is H&S conscious and reports accordingly.
- Drives the use of STAR reporting and awareness to reduce the number of accidents and incidents.
- Financially aware and ensures profitability is maximised by ensuring plans are efficient, empty running is reduced and drivers and fleet is managed correctly
- Maintains on site customer relationship with Warehouse and H&S teams by ensuring that communication is good and issues are highlighted and dealt with quickly and appropriately. Provide accurate and timely reports when necessary
- Day to day execution of the plan, dealing with any issues that arise. Ensuring all deliveries and collections are made on time in full and any problems are dealt with quickly and communicated appropriately.
- Scans and processes all driver timesheets for the finance team, collecting all receipts and sending to the finance team each week.
- Scans and assign all PODs on a daily basis. Chase any missing PODs within 24 hours to ensure full compliance.
- Issues daily and weekly reports, ensuring that communication to business and customer is in a timely and appropriate manner. This includes Daily KPI's, 2 hour updates, MPG, Agency costings, logs and reports, stats, accident, STAR and late reports and mitigations.
- Ensure all decisions are taken with full knowledge of the P&L implications to the business.
- Helps train new members of the team.
- Books servicing of trailers and units in accordance with the schedule and chases up any missing fleet in a timely manner.
If you are a Transport Adminsitartor looking for a new contract opportunities either apply online or if would like to find out about other IT/Financial Services opportunities please contact Denny Jenkins on 01793 437271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Outsource. Our People. Your Success.We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client. Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors. Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk