Windows 10 Engineer
|Sector||IT | Telecoms Jobs|
|Salary||£150 per day|
|Locations||Buckinghamshire, South East, UK|
|Job Type||Contract / Interim|
|Date Posted||19th Jan|
|Windows 10 Engineer
3 Months Contract – Immediate Start
£150 Day Rate INSIDE IR35
Our client in Aylesbury are seeking an experienced Windows 10 Engineer with experience working on device rollout/ implementation projects.
The Windows 10 Engineer will be responsible for:
• Providing users with first hand support on a Windows 10 upgrade and device deployment project.
• Being an integral member of a new deployment project for new devices across the organisation.
• Migrating users to Skype for Business on-line (headsets, softphones etc.) from desk-phone based Mitel phone system.
• Building and setting up new devices and ensuring users are assisted with this.
The successful Windows 10 Engineer must possess:
• Strong experience of deploying/ rolling out/ building new devices
• Strong Windows 10 upgrade experience is essential
• Experience with Skype for Business is desirable
• Experience of working in a project environment
• Good understanding of PC software installation and testing.
• Strong customer service skills
• Public sector experience would be ideal (NHS, Local Authority, Housing etc)
The appointed Windows 10 Engineer must be able to interview immediately as this role requires a start of next week. You will also be required to work via an FCSA Umbrella Company.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch for more information.
Please Wait. Loading...